Top Galway Art & Culture
60 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide.. Gary He was wonderful and very knowledgeable … Loved all the sites and Gary shared many details of Irish history and architecture."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and very informative!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a brief historical tour of Galway!! Michael The tour guide was excellent and with much humour involved within the hour also!! :)"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "We've had a very nice day. Specially thanks to driver Mike D who is so funny and also a good driver😃 he made our day cheerful. 👊 connemara is, and will be, one of the most beautiful scenerys of Ireland"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a full day trip full of awesome sights and experiences. Under normal circumstances it could feel like a long day of driving and sailing, but our tour guide, Gerry, did a lovely job of narrating our adventure. His stores about the history and culture of the area made the time fly by. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! Patrick was our guide and he kept us all entertained with jokes and interesting information the entire time! We stopped several times for breath-taking photo-ops also! Dunguaire Castle, Corcomroe Abbey, and the Cliffs of Moher are must-see, beautiful sights! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time learning Irish dance steps with Siobhan and the rest of my dance classmates this past week. Siobhan was very friendly and upbeat and was even willing to help accommodate a conflict in my schedule. The biggest treat was watching her do a part of Riverdance at the end of our class. This class was a highlight of my trip to Ireland and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a unique and special experience here or if you are looking to brush up on your dance moves!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip. Great guide, very informative, and safe driving. The Connemara region is beautiful and I would recommend everyone take a trip to Kylemore Abbey."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey with Mike was excellent. Mike’s commentary was comprehensive and witty. We enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the atmosphere they created int his wonderful Castle, and the performers were Excellent, and seemed to really enjoy their jobs!"
* A traveler said: "booked the tour in advance was was easy online. The village of Cong is beautiful and very friendly people, lovely cafes and bars/restaurants. The Quiet Man tour was absolutely excellent. We had a very warm welcome from Mary at the lovely museum and Gerry, our tour guide, was brilliantly entertaining and informative. Great stories were told. Took a walk to Asford Caste grounds and forest to finish off a fab day out in the West of Ireland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands