French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, not short not too long was perfect. We would do it again! The captain did amazing !"
* A traveler said: "We were able to visit three small and very picturesque towns that we would not have otherwise been able to see. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "We loved, loved, loved this experience. It is our most favorite of the France vacation so far! William “Pierre” as we call him, was so dashing in his stripes. The cruise was calm, relaxing, and scenery beautiful. We were able to put out feet in the water and see the clear sea. Williams was extremely pleasant and interesting. Such a joyous experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip! Eze is beautiful with amazing views. We even went back and ate at the Michelen Star restaurant which was amazing. Our tour guide Zara was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. We also enjoyed Monaco Monte Carlo. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The only disappointing part is that 6 hours is not enough to spend in Monaco. There's plenty to do and see there. The boat trip itself is also great, going pretty close to the marvelous coastline."
Frequently Asked Questions
- French Riviera in One Day
- From Nice: Cruise and Snorkeling Tour in French Riviera Villefranche
- French Riviera Cannes to Monte-Carlo Discovery Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Departure from Saint-Raphaël - The creeks of Estérel
- Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip with Grasse Perfumery Visit from Nice
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- St. Paul de Vence
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Port Vauban
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- Le Suquet
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Quai Lunel
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice)
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya Flower Market (Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya)
- Grasse Fragonard Perfumery (Parfumerie Fragonard)
- Île Sainte-Marguerite
- Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps