Top French Riviera Tickets & Passes
24 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most memorable events in our week long trip to Cannes! Peter our guide picked us up in a very nice van for a private tour for our group. Peter was funny, engaging and extremely knowledgeable. We learned so much about wines and Provence in general! The wineries we visited were gorgeous, classic and had delicious wines. We had a fantastic lunch prepared at the first winery, and got to walk along the vineyards at the second. I can’t recommend this tour enough, and I will definitely be coming back next time I am in town! Thank you Peter and team!"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "My friend & I had a lovely day getting to see more of the French Riviera. I really enjoyed seeing new villages that I probably wouldn't have experienced otherwise. Parfait was an A+ guide; very knowledgeable & interactive with the group! We told him we'd give him 6 stars if we could. :) - Chrissy & Becca"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent opportunity to explore the night life in Nice, and they will show you how to party indeed. Also an opportunity to meet other international travellers and local people."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provence Organic Wine Small Group Half Day Tour with Tastings from Nice
- Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Cannes/Mougins
- Nice Local Vineyards Small Group Half Day E-Bike Tour with Wine Tasting
- French Riviera Cannes to Monte-Carlo Discovery Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- French Riviera in One Day
- Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre)
- Port Grimaud
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- St. Paul de Vence
- Quai Lunel
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Cap Taillat
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- Place Garibaldi
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Maeght Foundation (Fondation Maeght)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Pampelonne Beach (Plage de Pampelonne)
- Le Suquet
- Villa Kerylos
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps