Top Fraser Island Nature and Wildlife Tours
13 results | All Fraser Island Tours
* A traveler said: "I’d strongly recommend this trip as it’s much less worrying and well organised day trip. Plenty amazing views and information presented by our tour driver and guide David."
* A traveler said: "Fraser Island was worth visiting :) Our tour guide was full of information, knowledge & stories. The 4WD Tank was comfortable & amazing to travel in along the beaches & tracking through the bush. We felt very safe & the food was delicious especially the vegan slice I’d really love that recipe :)"
* A traveler said: "Such an enjoyable day with Lloyd,Carolena & VJ the whale watching was just spectacular the whales did everything they could to keep us entertained food was so yummy and lots of it the kayaking snorkeling and the tube behind the boat was great fun have recommend the tour to a few people already thanks guys🙂"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "Great location. Very comfortable beds spotless rooms. Choice of 3 restaurants. 4WD highlights tour great day out with stunning stops on the way."
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyabale morning.We watched quite a few dolphins.The lady on the board was very friendly.Boom netting experience was amazing.Morning Tea was very good and filling.The entire trip was worth the money.We will come back again"
* A traveler said: "We got to see a whale breach which was amazing. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, very friendly. Great to be toured by a whale researcher - very passionate. Also, because of the smaller, faster vessel, we were able to go to whale sightings faster! I would recommend this company to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "What a superb day. Skipper was great and his First Mate Travis was fantastic. Highly recommended experience."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best boat trips we have done. It’s so much fun and the staff were great. My 14 year old son loved it all from the whales, tubing, exploring, the food, being on the tender boat. There is something for everyone. I enjoyed the glass of bubbly whilst watching the amazing whales and calf’s. My husband enjoyed a snorkel and we all enjoyed the walk up the dunes. Let’s not forget the kayaking through the mangroves in the untouched part of K’gari. We honestly loved every minute. Can’t recommend it enough. We certainly be back again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and informative morning tea and lunch was healthy and satisfying . Would have loved to have a little more time at Lake Mackenzie"