Top Frankfurt Travel & Transportation Services
99 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect. The car and driver were waiting for us upon arrival."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Isabel was a wonderful guide, keeping the tour fun and interactive. She kept us engaged, taught us about local Frankfurt life and made the group all fast friends."
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great conversation with Dave. The tour was very informative and funny. Definitely recommend it for everyone to do in Frankfurt!"
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
* A traveler said: "Carl was an excellent host and guide. Very knowledgable and I tasted a very large number of wines at three different vineyards. Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Thomas was the best guide, very informative and helpful. If you get the opportunity to take this beautiful tour make sure you get Thomas!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip. The view of the old city and the surrounding road was breath taking. Peter was knowledgeable and knows every inch of the city. He is very nice. Really enjoyed the trip. There was no one in the tour but the Company still go ahead with the tour and not cancel the tour. Very recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional and so super nice. He told us a little about Frankfurt on our way to our hotel. Once we got to our hotel, it was too early to check in so we decided to head for the Christmas market. As we exited our hotel, our driver was still out front and gave us a ride to the Christmas market as it was on his way. It was so nice of him to do as we were jetlagged and probably wouldn't have found it so easy with it being our first time there. After knowing the area, it was very easy but on day of our arrival, his kind offer really helped us a lot. So for that, I would recommend this service again and would have given 6 stars not just 5."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very courteous,arrived before the scheduled time, helped with luggage.The service was well managed from booking to reminders to the pickup. couldnt be better!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Main River
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Lake Titisee
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Bad Nauheim
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Bad Homburg
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Old Sachsenhausen
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland