Top Frankfurt Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dave was very pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to answer any relevant questions. I would look forward to having him as my guide on my next visit to Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "Carl was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and personable. We learned so much about Rhine River Riesling wines while having a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jack, was amazing! He took the time to not only point out all the interesting buildings and landscape of Frankfurt & the Rhine River area, but also gave us a history of Germany and Frankfurt. He was engaging and got to know us, as soon as he learned that we loved futbol (soccer in the US) he went above and beyond to drop by the stadium and Futbol Association buildings. It was such a fun trip and memory!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland