Top Foz do Iguacu Bus Tours
76 results | All Foz do Iguacu Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide Gabriel who was very knowledgeable and was able to point out a lot of great sites including an alligator and a toucan. We really enjoyed our day and we hope you get Gabriel when you book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive tour of Brazilian side with a knowledgeable guide. We were told many interesting facts and led at a good pace which gave adequate time to take photos!"
* A traveler said: "Nice flight for 10 minutes ofer the Iguazu falls from the brasilian Side. Took some really nice Fotos. 3 Times ofer the falls so enought time for Fotos from different angles. Nice Driver came to the hotel to Pick ne Up and told ne a Lot of Infos"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice, spoke English well and was flexible accommodating our requests. The falls are beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was fantastic. He was able to adjust the tour to meet individual needs while keeping to the published itinerary. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, wouldn't have missed it. Was a great finish to our visit to Iguassu Falls."
* A traveler said: "This was my first ever viator tour, but Airton was a great guide. He knew all about the park and the area, and I was on the only one there so it was like having a private guide. The falls are also spectacular and a must see!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great tour guide. He answered all our questions and accommodated our requests. Overall, we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing and breathtaking experience. The views of the falls from the Brazilian side are great but they are far far better from the Argentinian side."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour guide JOSIANE,,, she was very helpful, supportive, knowledge was superb made my day a great day by showing me both amazing and wonderful sides of the iguazu falls... thank you."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately, the guide on the Dam tour didn't even offer an English option so I wasn't able to understand any of the information given. The dam itself is worth seeing though."
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with the tourguide, as he took us to a couple of nice things within Paraguay. He also spoke English very well. If You have one extra day in Iguacu, I can recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to see the 3 frontiers landmarks! This nice tour if you would like to know more about the city and surroundings"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a trip of a life time, and should be on everyone's bucket list. The Grey Line Tours were excellent. The guide, Silvana could not have been more considerate and helpful. We were lucky enough to get her on 2 of our days."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. If you have to choose one side to visit definitely go to the Argentinian one. The boat itself its kind of a rip off, but to experience the devil's throat from that up close its amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences