Top Fort Myers Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
17 results | All Fort Myers Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rhett was so knowledgeable and fun to be with for a whole day. He saw things, plants / animals we didn’t notice. Boat rides were a amazing. Captain Thristan got dolphins to follow behind our boat and perform twirls. In between activities were road in a 10 passenger van. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks for a great adventure."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great time! Fun stories with fantastic food and drinks! Definitely a fun experience to have!"
* A traveler said: "Jenny is knowledgeable and passionate about the vegetation, water and wildlife in this area. This combined with her vast experience as a guide make her worth every penny and getting up early! I highly recommend this sunrise trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun team building exercise to help my fiancé and i with together. She's a conservative type and it helped her out of her shell"
* A traveler said: "Caitlin was amazing! My husband and I are not “picture people” at all. She was able to tell us exactly what to do and keep us laughing the whole time. All of our pictures turned out AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kate was fabulous! Very Knowledgeable regarding surroundings and wild life... Would and have recommended this trip."
* A traveler said: "Loved being able to ride around the beautiful marina and more. My 16 year old daughter and me enjoyed every minute!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island