Butterfly World Tours
A visit to Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale is a relaxing day and a visual feast for the eyes. Come experience thousands of butterflies fluttering around you in an atrium filled with exotic plants and flowers all while soft classical music envelops your senses.
On a visit to Butterfly World, up to fifty species of butterflies can be seen. There are at least 10,000 butterflies on display at any time. Another major attraction is the hummingbird aviary, where you can sit and observe the tiny birds flying. Remember to bring your camera and extra film to you can pose with the beautiful butterflies
Butterfly World is short drive north from Ft. Lauderdale on Interstate 95 or the Florida Turnpike to Sample Road in Coconut Creek. Come on sunny day as that is when the butterflies are the most active.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Butterfly World
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island