Top Florida Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
497 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The dinner was amazing and so well organized. We will for sure do it again! It is well worth the money we spent!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable and interesting. Driver was smooth and safe. The trip couldn’t have better I am so glad we went"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "The tour of the water way - the speaker was awesome she was inviting easy to relate and connnect with her"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this experience. We saw a large gator and then a baby gator at the dock when we returned."
* A traveler said: "The guides informative and entertaining talk. The airboat experience. Even though we didn’t see any wildlife due to the weather, there were alligators in their lake for us to see"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "Wasn’t night but it is definitely an experience worth doing! We had a great time! Our tour guy was awesome!! I can’t remember his name but he was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made our tour a great adventure. Our friends and family really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, interesting guide, Brad. Driver was careful and courteous. Kennedy space center was fun and educational. All around a great trip"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour was fun, our tour guided Daniel provided a great experience. Really loved shopping at the mall too"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service. From the staff to the entire experience, everything was top notch. Our first mini boat experience was a great one."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun cruise!! Would recommend again. Saw turtles & sharks. Perfect for teens - tour guide was very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the airboat tour and we got to see a gator up close! The tour guide was very informative and friendly. All of the staff are very friendly and you can tell they really enjoy their jobs. I would recommend this 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time It was the whole experience The rain, the gators, all the different birds and greenery Our captain was amazing too Knowledgeable and a good sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "We did everything from the safari to the boat ride and gator park I couldn't say anything negative about the experience except Florida is to hot other then that it was a great day. I spend about 175 a person but got a full day and experience a free lunch and nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the stories and spooky history of Key West...a lot of fun! Perfect tour length and great guide."
* A traveler said: "Food was very good ..staff pleasant and helpful! Lovely way to end the day! I would recommend this to everyone !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Daytona International Speedway
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Walt Disney World®
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
- Dania Beach Pier
- Jungle Island
- Art Deco Historic District
- Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
- Miami Children's Museum
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Florida Mall
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Caladesi Island
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island