Top Florida Surfing Lessons
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
On the Water
Classes & Workshops
6 results | All Florida Tours
This is the most economical and relaxed way to learn how to surf! Get grouped in with other surf students, and get knowledge from multiple experienced instructors during your lesson!
Taking safety measures
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
We have one of the best locations in town right next to Coconuts on the Beach, as well as some of the best surf instructors in the state. We are so sure we'll have you up and surfing that we offer a money back guarantee if your not thrilled!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Surfing Lessons in Florida?
What Surfing Lessons in Florida are taking additional safety precautions?
What Surfing Lessons in Florida are good for avoiding crowds?
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Disney Springs™
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium
- Dolphin Mall
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Sand Key Park
- Oldest Wooden School House
- The Florida Aquarium
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Egmont Key
- Flamingo Gardens
- Daytona International Speedway
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Wynwood Walls
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island