Top Florida Markets
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Florida Tours
This tour takes visitors to the heartland of Florida. The first stop is The House of presidents, a small replica of The White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Mount Rushmore. Next stop is The world famous Citrus Towers with stunning views. the main destination of course is Mont Dora for quaint small town charm and antiquities.
Take a self-guided GPS audio walk along the most beautiful path in Orlando around Lake Eola. This tour along the paved path around this iconic lake will not only teach you about interesting Orlando history, but you'll also learn about the structures, statues, and art instalments located here. I'll also give you recommendations for other things to see and do during your walk, such as take a paddleboat ride, stop for some tasty treats or feed the birds. Lake Eola Park is open from 6 AM - Midnight 7 days a week. If you'd like to stop for a meal or a cold beer, the restaurant on the lake is open from 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM, and stays open until 10:30 PM Thursday - Saturday. If you'd like to see the fountain do a light show, they usually happen at 8 PM and 9:30 PM each night. The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
Eat your way through the Audubon Park Garden District with a third-generation resident. The tour begins at East End Market, where you’ll sample artisan items from the on-site vendors. Then it’s off for one-mile walk around the neighborhood. Learn a bit about the area’s history as you pop into a handful of local restaurants to taste brunch items and adult beverages.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Markets in Florida?
The best Markets in Florida according to Viator travelers are:
- Mount Dora and Clermont Day Trip from Orlando, Max Group of 4
- A Walk Around Lake Eola Audio Tour
- Food Tour of Orlando's Foodie District
- Dolphin Mall
- Weedon Island Preserve
- Sanibel Island
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida
- Burroughs Home & Gardens
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Manatee Park
- Clearwater Beach
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Big Cypress Reservation
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Coffee Pot Bayou
- Honeymoon Island
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
Things to do near Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island