Top Florida Full-day Tours
123 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Long day with the travel time but great day!! Would definitely recommend. We enjoyed glass bottom boat and trolley while there."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "Everything and everyone was spectacular, the boats were out of this world as well as the opulent estates. The MC was a treasure trove of fun facts about the area and very personable"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour was fun, our tour guided Daniel provided a great experience. Really loved shopping at the mall too"
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the catamaran Crew were so great! We saw a variety of fish and a sea turtle and jellyfish!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Great information about estates, yachts and other facts about Ft. Lauderdale. Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "This was a very relaxing evening. The first mate “E” was very nice and knowledgeable. His stories were great and he was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The boat crew were fantastic!!! They were helpful, courteous, and very entertaining! We had a wonderful time on the boat, snorkeling, and kayaking. The other passengers were fun to visit with; we felt like they were all our friends when the day was over. It was a great experience and we highly recommend this trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure with a great host! Pj was awesome navigator and my entire family enjoyed the excursion"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Pinewood Estate
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Exploration Tower
- Key West Cruise Port
- Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Butterfly World
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Holy Land Experience
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Sand Key Park
- Fort De Soto Park
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Downtown Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- Key West Garden Club
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island