Top Flores Full-day Tours
25 results | All Flores Tours
* A traveler said: "Pickup was on time and tourist guide very friendly and accommodating! A beautiful trip to Tikal well arranged with lunch- great food! Enjoyed the whole trip. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Yaxha is the less well-known that its companion city, Tikal. Therefore it is less visited, but equally striking and amazing. The tour with Elmer Alvarado of Tikal VIP Tours was outstanding. He provided lots of information, transportation and a place for local lunch. We enjoyed our time with him and Yaxha after a day at Tikal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Noel was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. He not only provided information on Tikal and the history of the area and the information they have gathered from the site but also of the Mayan civilization and the amazing knowledge that they possessed. Tikal is a must see. There is lots of walking on uneven ground and opportunities to climb to the top of some of the temples (which I would highly recommend but they are very steep climbs). We had a great day and hope you do as well!"
* A traveler said: "Our private tour with Noel of Tikal Go was wonderful. He knew every tree, plant, bird & butterfly and has a wonderful knowledge and understanding of Mayan culture."
* A traveler said: "Marlon was an outstanding guide. Perfect for my visit to Tikal. He was very knowledgeable of the history, geography, politics and could read the inscriptions on the estelas. Very accommodating, scalded all the pyramids with me and took great photos. He estimated that he has lead over 3,200 tours to Tikal. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day! Thanks to Cesar por all the accurate explanations and good talk. Tikal is awesome! The pick up and drop off was good. Little bit long due to the pick up process to other people, but that is normal in this type of tours."