Top Florence Wine Tastings
496 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved the length of this tour, about 4.5 hours. Generous pours of wine and delicious! It was great to experience two very different kinds of wineries, and we loved the experience of getting to know the folks on our tour as well. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It is a really nice trip from Firenze to the Chianti Region, where we experimented good wine, good food and beautiful views!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely beautiful and the guide was interesting and so personable. The wine and food was delicious! I would recommend this tour to everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "our favorite vineyard was the first one we visited. Both vineyards were amazing with the second one having a view that was amazing. the quaint medieval village was a great finish to a wonderful day. our driver and guide made the experience memorable. highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, he was so funny and spoke English very very well. He knew a lot about wine and the Tuscan Hillside. WE did the small group wine tasting and the winery was so beautiful and the owner was so funny and had great English too. Very beautiful, very fun."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, room was nice and clean, close to everything. Would recommend………………………………………………..,.,"
* A traveler said: "A great and unforgettable experience. Thank you very much to our tour guide Olivia and to Fabio the driver !!!"
* A traveler said: "Contestino was a really good guide! We loved that he spoke with me in French and with my wife in Portuguese! He is passionate by his work, it is really pleasant!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot, it was wonderful ! The guide was very friendly and share his love of his region. The wine was great also !"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was our driver and was extremely entertaining and kept us laughing the whole time. He is very knowledgeable and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We had a superb evening, hosted by Marco. The information given about the wines was interesting to a lay person like myself. A new got of good food, wine and conversation. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip. Daniele our tour guide was the best we have ever had! He made the experience very special and we made some great new friends on the trip."
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The bus used was new, comfortable and air-conditioned one. The first stop was an hour and 15 in San Gimgnano, the second stop of 40 minutes in Montirigione, then we arrived in Siena where we had 3 hours to visit. The last stop was at a well-known winery in Chanti, where we tasted 3 kinds of wine. The location was gorgeous. At 19:30 We arrived at the tram station to return to Florence."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our visit. The winery is great and staff were wonderful. Wine was excellent!! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We visited 4 wineries and were offered many great wines, snacks and grappas but the most rememberable was the tour to a winery in Montepulciano where we visited medieval wine cellars. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and told us also many facts about the history. The lunch in Pienza had the best view and amazing food."
* A traveler said: "We went to the winery for the pasta-making class which was outstanding. The chef really took a lot of time with us and explained the dos and don'ts of pasta and sauce making. We also liked the wine so much we ordered some bottles to be shipped home to NJ. Please make sure you sign up for both the wine tasting and class it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had some rain in the first few hours, but it cleared up and the rest of the trip was great! Alisa and Edgar did a great job and Melanie, the tour guide in Siena was knowledgeable and held our attention throughout the tour."
Montalcino, Orcia Valley, Pienza, and Montepulciano: Wine- and Cheese-Tasting Guided Tour from Florence
* A traveler said: "We traveled on a small bus with 27 in our group. Giulia kept our group informed on what to expect and gave us many interesting details on the areas we were seeing. The towns were lovely."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our wine tasting with lunch tour. Small group of like minded people and lovely, competent guide. Quality of the two vineyards visited was exceptional. Small, boutique, family run establishments - personal service and made us feel very welcome. Would highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Small Group Chianti at Sunset Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, Visit S.Gimignano, Organic Wineries and much more
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Perseus Statue
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Villa Gamberaia
- San Marco Museum
- San Miniato al Monte
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Arno River
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello