Five Islands Village Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip around Antigua. Boat ride was a lot of fun in itself. Sting ray city was great and all the beach were so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience doing the turtle beach power snorkeling adventure! The staff was beyond great and made sure we had a great time. Would recommend for anybody visiting the island!"
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT tour!! The ride was so much fun. Started out Clean and dry but soon got into the wet lands with mud flying up from the tires then a down pour of rain. Be sure to wear something you don't value much. You'll have a great time. The guide was awesome and most helpful."
* A traveler said: "We were first to be picked up and last drop off at Jolly Harbour and we enjoyed every minute. The guys on the crew are the nicest and really made a memorable trip for us. Amazing scenery from the climb up Hells gate island, fun snorkeling and a great lunch. This really was the perfect way to see some of Antigua’s most beautiful sites. Wish we had more time, would’ve done the extreme adventure cruise as well. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service! Our drivers to and from the airport were so pleasant and very welcoming and on time! They were waiting outside of the airport with their logo and my name printed so finding them outside of the airport was seamless! They provided recommendations for us and shared a bit about their favorite part of the island. Both drivers were professional and hospitable. Even had water bottles in the car for us just in case. This company also appeared to be the only service headed to Hammock Cove resorts. I might be wrong but I couldn't find any others. And even if I did, I think this might have been the most affordable one."
* A traveler said: "Great trip Big John our driver was a really great guy very knowledgeable and very funny. The Sting Rays are completely free to come and go as they please so this is not just for tourists entertainment"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour! the boat ride, snorkeling and lobster is amazing! bring your camera because it's definitely worth it! I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We are interested in the history of Antigua as part of our visit there. On this tour, Julie took us all around the island while describing the sites and the historical background of each landmark. We had delicious conch for lunch and enjoyed sampling the island fruits! Thanks for the wonderful visit, Julie. You know your island!"
* A traveler said: "Wear your hiking shoes! This tour was the most amazing experience I've ever had! the scenery is definitely worth it and the exercise is great! I would definitely do this tour again! the tour guides looked out for me and I felt very comfortable and safe! thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great from start to finish. The ride across the island was very enjoyable. The driver "Flavor" was very informative. He narrated the entire drive, giving us info about the geography and culture of the island. The kayaking was great and we snorkled at an amazing reef. All of the guides are great! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Antigua outside of the "resort"."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Lloyd. Very informative and never rushed. Truly enjoyed seeing all the sights and some of the best views around. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience! Our tour guide Tigger was very knowledgeable of the reef and all the fish we saw that day. They were extremely proactive with COVID-19 regulations. Plus it was a lot of fun driving our own boat! Highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to go snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant morning. Our guide, Valentine was great fun and very knowledgeable and proud about Antigua. We hiked up to Shirley Heights, wandered around at the top before descending down to the coast and on to the Pillars of Hercules."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour and I highly recommend it!! Beautiful beaches! and I was also went to Nelson's Dockyard to shop."