Tivua Island Tours and Activities
Tivua Island is a glorious Fijian hideaway surrounded by 500 acres (202 hectares) of spectacular coral reef. The reef is home to tropical fish, starfish, octopus and sea cucumber making for some of the finest snorkeling in Fiji. During the nesting season Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles.
Perfect white beaches ring Tivua Island and are fantastic for swimming; only a limited number of visitors are allowed on the island each day so it is never crowded. When you’re done lying on the beach there are canoes to take out on the water and give your muscles a workout.
If you’ve fallen in love with Tivua Island then you can secure one of the two accommodation huts on the island. A romantic candle-lit dinner on the beach is a must if you’re staying overnight.
Tours and Activities to Experience Tivua Island
No results found.How about something else?See all Fiji tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in Suva
- Things to do in Vanuatu
- Things to do in New Caledonia
- Things to do in Port Vila
- Things to do in Grande Terre
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in South Island