Top Famagusta Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Famagusta Tours
Today we will be visiting the east of Cyprus. We have many sights in our program as Famagusta is one of the historical cities to be seen on a limited time while in Cyprus. St. Barnabas Monastery will be our first stop of the day. When he came back to Cyprus and while spreading the Christianity what had happened to him. You will hear all about the history from your guide while you drive to ancient city of Salamis. Where you will see the theathre, latrins, gymansium and other sights. Famagusta is a Medieval city with the remains of historical cultures. You will see St. Nicholas Cathedral, Venetian Palace which are some of the sights that are included in the program.We cannot drive back without seen the Ghost Town. Are there any ghosts around ?Wait till you here all about it from your guide. This will be a day to remember with many photo facilities so hurry up and book this tour.
Get a comprehensive tour of Famagusta and Nicosia combined with personalized attention on this private excursion. With all transportation provided and a carefully curated itinerary, you and your private party will be able to squeeze a lot of sights into a single tour. Learn about the history and culture of both locations through guided commentary. Highlights include the Venetian Column, Buyuk Han, the Ghost Town, the Venetian Palace, Famagusta Walls, St. Barnabas Monastery, and others.
Today we are going to drive to the Karpasia peninsula which is 80km long. On our way we will have stops for coffee break and photos. The wild donkeys at the peninsula will welcome us. So you should not forget to bring along some food for them as they have expectations from you. Ap. Andreas is in use and it has been restorated by the funds of UNDP recently. A holly place for the Orthodox Christians.The swim break is essential in the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. If you are a nature lover and also want to see some historical sights this is just ideal for you as it will be a day without a hustle.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Famagusta?
The best Outdoor Activities in Famagusta according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Famagusta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Famagusta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Famagusta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Famagusta may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets