Top Famagusta District Full-day Tours
25 results | All Famagusta District Tours
* A traveler said: "You can buy drinks from their bar. You can go inside the boat at 9am and start sunbathing. Boat leaves at 11:15am."
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip with Family . Amazing views, fantastic show. Really recommended to all people who love the sea."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. Our guide, Adam, was lovely and very knowledgable and as we were only a group of four we were able to stop at places he thought would be of interest along the way. The places we went to on the tour were very interesting and the swim in the lagoon, although cold, was good fun - don’t forget your wet shoes as it is quite stony."
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Marina was an amazing guide! Thankfully she handled the driving through the mountains and small villages. The tour was very personal with just me and a friend. We wouldn't had survived without her skills probably haha. We had some great stops at local shops, towns, and wineries with scenic views. Plenty of wine to drink, snacks, and samples. The weather was random but she was prepared for everything. She gave us lots of details about the area and its history as well. Lunch was my favorite in a old winery with super friendly owners. Make sure you pay for a decent size checked bag, because you will hate yourself if you don't take some wine with you!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip - I definitely recommend this to others. The crew was super friendly and professional. The trip was very beautiful with an appropriate amount of time at each stop as well as time to hang out on the boat. Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Our day was wonderful on the Jeep tour! We had Uncle Tiny as our guide and we couldn’t have been happier! He was a funny guy with great stories, knowledgable about every nation’s connection to Cyprus and made us all feel welcome! The trip was great, we enjoyed the off-road as well, Tiny is a great driver and makes everything fun!"
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "a relaxing experience that was at no way over advertised. the booking was as simple and as easy as ever, the staff were very helpful and the boat facilities were great. the boat crew were more than nice and professional. they were always there when you need anything and at the same time they dont give you the feeling that they are too close Food and drinks were of very nice quality too"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery Sightseeing Boat Trip from Ayia Napa and Protaras
- Troodos Jeep Safari from Protaras,Ayia napa & Larnaca
- Enchanted Lagoon Jeep Safari from Protaras, Ayia Napa & Larnaca
- Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 6hrs
- Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast