Big Cypress National Preserve
Big Cypress National Preserve is the northern neighbor of Everglades National Park, but with fewer crowds and more wildlife. Among the first national preserves to be established in the US, Big Cypress still permits many of the activities that are forbidden in national parks, inviting visitors to go off-roading, hunt, take an airboat ride through the swamp, and more.
Big Cypress National Preserve Tours
Should I book Big Cypress National Preserve tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Big Cypress National Preserve 2021?
What's the best way to experience Big Cypress National Preserve?
- Full day Everglades, Big Cypress and 10,000 Islands, Airboat and Boat Ride
- Full Day Everglades: Wet Walk with a Naturalist and Two 1-Hour Boat Trips
- Miami & Florida Everglades Adventure Package
- Kayak the Everglades Mangrove Forest and Marsh Prairies with Wildlife Viewing!
Things to do near Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island