Top Essaouira Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Essaouira Tours
Sort by: Featured
Our mission is to provide an unforgettable experience for our students. From communication to follow up after you leave, our goal is for you to enjoy every moment. Our team wants you loving surf as much as we do! CHILL OUT, SURF AND SOAK IN THE VIBE!
* A traveler said: "Really really enjoyed! Everyone was so nice and friendly. We ended up loving surfing so much we came back the next day for a second lesson"
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
This tour walks you through this worldwide unique Arganforest and you learn about the eco-system Argan. You visit the best conserved sugar fabric from the time of the Saadiens from the 16th century. You will get an insight into a Berber home, we are welcomed for a traditional tea ceremony at a local family. On out way back we will stop at an artisanal Argan oil production to see from A to Z how this oil is produced by hand by the women.
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Essaouira are taking additional safety precautions?
These Essaouira experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Essaouira are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Essaouira may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara