Top Emilia-Romagna Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
352 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day cruising around on bikes with Davide and learning about the Parmigiano-making process. He is very knowledgeable and personable, and we had lots of fun chatting while we pedaled. The tour finished with an intimate tasting of meats and cheeses with chilled red Lambrusco. Perfecto!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "100% recommend. We had a blast. The cheese wine and ham are all delicious. A little bit of a ride, but fully worth it."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, great museum. Excellent and interactive displays. It's worth visiting Cremona, which is an awesome city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Ricardo who is super knowledgable on the art and history of Bologna. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia