Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
Saved to wishlist!
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
9 results | All Loch Lomond Tours
Explore the stunning Scottish Highlands on a full-day excursion that includes Glencoe and Loch Ness. Set own from Edinburgh aboard a comfortable coach bus to experience some of the area's top sights and attractions. Visit to Callander "Gateway to the Highlands", learn the fascinating history of Glencoe—a village made modernly famous as a setting for 'James Bond' and 'Harry Potter' films—and opt to take a boat cruise upon iconic Loch Ness, keeping an eye out for the famous 'Nessie' as you go.
See Stirling Castle, the Kelpies monument, and Loch Lomond on this day trip from Edinburgh. Pass Linlithgow Palace on the way to the Kelpies, said to be the largest equine sculptures in the world. Then travel through Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, where you can join your guide on a nature walk, before heading to Stirling Castle for an optional interior tour (own expense). This small-group tour in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach is limited to 16 passengers for a memorable experience.
Treat yourself to a day of whisky appreciation on a full-day tasting trip from Edinburgh. Wind through the Scottish Lowlands to a historic whisky-producing region, and visit Glengoyne Distillery and Deanston Distillery for informative tasting sessions and tours. Discover the centuries-old tradition of Scottish whisky production, view warehouses stocked with aged casks and marvel at the quiet beauty of Loch Lomond.
Discover the jewels in Scotland’s crown on this 1-day Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery tour from Edinburgh. Listen as a guide sheds light on Scottish history on route from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile to Stirling. Take an optional tour of Stirling Castle. Head to Loch Lomond in the Trossachs National Park and stroll along the shoreline at your leisure. Finish your day with an optional Glengoyne Distillery tour and learn how drams are made.
Visit the royal stronghold of Stirling Castle and the majestic Loch Lomond on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Escape the city for a scenic drive through the countryside, stopping to snap photos of Highland cows, the Trossachs National Park, and Linlithgow Palace, the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots. After touring the impressive Stirling Castle, soak up the scenery around Loch Lomond, Scotland’s largest lake. Finish your Scottish experience sampling Scotch whisky at the acclaimed Glengoyne Distillery.
Swap busy bus tours for something more bespoke—a private excursion in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle. Avoid the restrictions of a set itinerary, and enjoy the flexibility of being able to customize the tour according to your interests. If you don’t have any requests, your driver-guide can suggest a route to make the most of your time. Potential sights include Doune Castle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, and whisky distilleries too.
Immerse yourself in Scotland’s natural landscape on a private full-day tour to Loch Lomond with easy round-trip transport from the doorstep of your Edinburgh hotel. In addition to navigating, your chauffeur is happy to customize the day’s itinerary according to your preferences, with stops ranging from Loch Lomond to Doune Castle. Water and on-board WiFi are included, as well as plenty of photo stops.
Experience the history and beauty of Scotland’s Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park on a full-day trip from Edinburgh. Traveling by mini-coach, visit the Kelpies Monument and Stirling Castle, associated with Scottish historical heroes William Wallace and Robert the Bruce. Admire the Trossachs’ mountain-and-lake scenery as you meet Scotland’s famous Highland cows, and choose to tour either a whisky distillery or Doune Castle. Entrance fees at own expense.
Take in Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and the Scottish Highlands on this adventurous day trip from Edinburgh. Explore the bustling city of Glasgow with a guide and gain insight into its industrial past. Head into the Highlands for panoramic views over majestic Loch Lomond. Visit pretty towns and villages such as Aberfoyle, Balloch and Callander around the Trossachs National Park, and discover top attractions including 14th-century Doune Castle and Stirling Castle. Along the way, gain insight into Scotland’s rich heritage and learn what makes the country so special.
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets