Top Edinburgh Shore Excursions
194 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "Good tour with enough time to see the castle and enjoy walking the royal mile. Even had lunch on the mile. Would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were excellent. Their narration|was information and their anecdotes funny."
* A traveler said: "Murray, our driver from Aura Journeys was wonderfully flexible in giving our group of 6 adults choices about what we wanted to see while in Edinburgh. Our first choice was the magnificent Castle which we were able to tour first with pre-ordered, timed tickets. Murray then took us to an area with several restaurants for our lunch. We saw the Royal Mile, then split up as the women shopped and the men visited the Royal Yacht Britainia. Edinburgh left us wanting to return another day as there is so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide Alexander the Hangman really brought the story's alive and got you involved in the experience"
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour made better by our guide Steve who brought the stories alive. Well worth joining the tour."
* A traveler said: "Aussie David was an excellent guide and story teller, 10/10. Found out some things you don't hear about on the other tours. Excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. We saw lots of beautiful scenery, including historical sites, rivers, lakes and mountains."
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip! Our tour guide, Andrew, definitely made this an experience to remember. Not only was he a great guide, he's got the spirit of a storyteller, and was able to bring the Highlands of Scotland to life!"
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely amazing day. Probably the best trip ever. Helped by fantastic weather and the wonderful guide Nik. Nik maximised our experience to take advantage of the great weather. It was fun, friendly and highly interesting. Thanks Nik."
* A traveler said: "We booked 2 minivans for our group of 12. Alan and Gordon, our tour guide/driver, are very information, especially Alan who is a native of Edinburgh. We are pleased to be able to see so many places in such a short time. Will definitely recommend them to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Lovely short day tour. Perfect gap filler. Look for Priorwood Gardens next door for a pretty spot to sit for lunch outside."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "I found this two day adventure even better than I had hoped. For that I thank our driver and guide, Martin. He managed our tour with grace and humor. I learned about, admired and enjoyed The Highlands."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the Scottish highlands in one day whilst our driver Stephen kept us entertained with endless knowledge of his country’s history delivered with a true Scottish sense of humour!"
* A traveler said: "It was all very good , very funny . Loved our guide Devious Dave . Bus was a great ride . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++×××××+++++++"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time traveling solo with my group tour, everyone was so friendly and kind, including out awesome driver, Rich! He was so funny and full of great stories to tell. We traveled from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye with stops in-between. The Hogwarts express ride was a personal highlight, being a huge Harry Potter geek.. I mean fan! Thank you for an incredible adventure! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to experience the Highlands of Scotland including Harry Potter fans!"
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edinburgh Luxury Private Tour with Scottish Driver
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Private Shore Excursion: Edinburgh City and Rosslyn Chapel
- Rosslyn Chapel and Scottish Borders Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Rosslyn Chapel and Hadrian's Wall Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Giles Cathedral
- Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Ocean Terminal
- Forth Bridge
- Scottish National Gallery
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)
- Linlithgow Loch
- Lauriston Castle
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One)
- St. Columba's Bay
- Gilmerton Cove
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Falkland Palace and Garden
- Calton Hill
- Scottish Parliament
- Nelson Monument
- Edinburgh Cruise Port at Leith
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge