Top Edinburgh Layover Tours
14 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Stuart was very knowledgable of Edinburgh. You can tell he really enjoys showing tourist around this great city. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide Katie, very informative and lots of fun. Fabulous to make our own chocolate and taste lots of unusual flavours!"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our trip to 2 whisky distilleries. Graham, our tour guide was excellent, very knowledgable and friendly with a great sense of humour. We didn’t know what to expect but turn out as a perfect day to explore the Highlands from Edinburgh- thank you Graham"
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour it was fabulous! Stirling Castle was just spectacular! Also Rory our bus driver was very knowledgeable & made the entire trip EXTREMELY humorous & fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "I want to say special thanks to Luke. You have just been an amazing host and friend during our visit. So so much thanks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Forth Bridge
- Royal Scottish Academy
- Newhailes House
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- The Canongate
- St. Giles Cathedral
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Royal Observatory
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Scottish Parliament
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Melrose Abbey
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One)
- Ocean Terminal
- Royal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)
- St. Columba's Bay
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge