Top Eastern China Food & Drink
205 results | All Eastern China Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "Topher was a great guide and the food was yummy and plentiful. I realized when I got home and told people about my trip that I learned more interesting facts, non-food related, from him than I did on my previous all-day Shanghai tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "The tour girl was great Pusha she took us to beautiful places, understood exactly our needs and interests. knew more than basic information about the culture and history.|We enjoyed very much and highly recommending to take her. Sarit and Galit the sisters From Isreal and Australia"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our walk through Shanghai. Our tour guide was excellent, answering our many questions with good English and clarity. The food selection was good and the walk provided us a look at the back alleys and everyday life of many people in Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with 4 kids aged 9,8,8,5 and everyone loved it! It is a nice, succinct introduction to the world of chocolate and you get to taste more than a 100 types of chocolates! : Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sisly was amazing her English was perfect and her knowledge of the China and its food traditions was outstanding! We thoroughly enjoyed it as it wrapped up our last night in China after a 12 day holiday. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sisly She is WONDERFUL !"
* A traveler said: "Great selection of food, fun and informative guides, and a spectacular cruise to finish. We would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Picked up on time by our private coach, given tips on how to barter with local merchants (they can be tough negotiators). All in all it was good to have someone that made sure you weren’t taken advantage of and was able to save you time getting to the best locations. great experience"
* A traveler said: "Today we did the 3-hour tour of Qibao with Queena who is a very friendly and enthusiastic guide. She took us through the old Qibao and the Temple. We tried lots of traditional foods (our favorites were the Bamboo Rice and Fried Dumplings) and ended the day with a beautiful tea ceremony. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Was pleasantly surprised by the personal nature of this tour. Had a personal guide to take my wife and I around and had the best time. I would recommend Lily for any tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience. Great value for money. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learn some Chinese cooking. There were 7 of us in the class and we each got to cook 3 recipes. Great guides who looked after us and made sure we got the most out of the class."
* A traveler said: "I loved my Old Town Discovery & Street Food Tasting with Lynn. Doing this tour with her was like exploring on foot with a good friend. Lynn was so informative and accommodating. Seeing the old Shanghai was pretty special and I loved all the food we tasted along the way. Thank you so much! I was in Shanghai on business and I would highly recommend this tour, I'd love to do it again with my husband and kids."
* A traveler said: "Great show and delicious dinner. Highly recommended. The theatre was a new one with great seating. There were no bad seats."
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic, our guide was knowledgable and fun, the pace was perfect and the walk through the backstreets gave us a chance to see a unique side of Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour! We might even do it again in the near future."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Jim was fantastic! Very passionate and informative. Showed us sites and provided experiences we would not have achieved on our own. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a nice time. It's just the two of us, but we went to like 4 place and had a bunch of drinks even on a Tuesday. It's exactly as described. The guide manages events for multiple bars/clubs. In other words, we got to bypass lines because she knows people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)
- Tiger Hill (Hu Qiu)
- Tsingtao Beer Museum
- Fei Lai Feng (Flying Peak)
- Laoshan Scenic Area
- Lingyin Temple
- Huangpu River
- Nanjing Road (Nanjing Lu)
- Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)
- Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)
- Wuzhen Water Town
- West Sea Grand Canyon (Xihai Grand Canyon)
- Xin Tian Di
- Duolun Road
- Leifeng Pagoda
- National Tea Museum
- Hangzhou Botanical Garden
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern China