Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
Open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-5pm
Benrather Schloßallee 100-106, Dusseldorf, Germany
Benrath Palace is located around 12km southeast of Dusseldorf and is open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-5pm. Entrance to the castle grounds is free, while adult admission to the castle and museums is €11.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)?
What else should I know about attractions in Düsseldorf?
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Dusseldorf Old Town (Altstadt)
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- Alpenpark Neuss
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Oberhausen
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen