Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
Open daily from 10am-11.30pm
Stromstraße 20, Dusseldorf, Germany
The Rheinturm is located along the waterfront of Dusseldorf’s Media Harbor and is open daily from 10am-11:30pm. Adult admission is €5.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)?
Attractions near Rhine Tower (Rheinturm):
What else should I know about attractions in Düsseldorf?
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Dusseldorf Old Town (Altstadt)
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Alpenpark Neuss
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Oberhausen
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen