Top Dubrovnik Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
Sort by: Featured
Tour Dubrovnik like a royal on this Game of Thrones-themed tour of the city. Follow a guide who was directly involved with Game of Thrones filming en route to top Dubrovnik landmarks such as the Lovrijenac Fortress (the filming site of the Red Keep), and play with swords and props from the show—an exclusive experience fans love. This small-group tour is limited to just nine people for a friendly and personalized outing.
Leave the medieval urban ambience of Dubrovnik behind for the day and head to the rugged vineyard-laden Peljesac peninsula on this small-group guided wine-tasting trip. Stop first in the small town of Ston, famed for its 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) of medieval walls and its deliciously fresh oysters. Then make your way deeper onto the peninsula to partake in three wine tastings. Meet the wine makers and learn about why the Peljesac peninsula is an up-and-coming wine region. Later, indulge in a hearty Dalmatian lunch (at own expense) at a local restaurant.
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Dubrovnik and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Dubrovnik, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Looking for a Local Experience? on this activity we take you away of the crowded city to visit Cavtat with amazing view, Visit Konavle Valley, Domestic Local Cuisine Lunch with Home made food and drinks. A nice half day on the Dubrovnik Riviera with a local touch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Dubrovnik?
The best Unique Experiences in Dubrovnik according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Dubrovnik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dubrovnik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Dubrovnik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dubrovnik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mljet Island Tours & Tickets
- Peljesac Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Franciscan Church and Monastery Tours & Tickets
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & Tickets
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & Tickets
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & Tickets
- Konavle Valley Tours & Tickets
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & Tickets
- Onofrio's Fountain Tours & Tickets
- Dominican Monastery Tours & Tickets
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & Tickets
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & Tickets
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & Tickets
- Dubrovnik Cable Car Tours & Tickets
- Revelin Fortress Tours & Tickets
- Fort Bokar Tours & Tickets
- Stradun (Placa) Tours & Tickets
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island