Top Dubrovnik Traditional Wellness
14 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. A good guide with interesting facts and stories and beautiful views! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Interesting “behind the scene” tips and a very nice and energetic guide. Worth having the tour and rewatching the show"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very flexible and relaxed. Good energy from the guide, Nico. Chance to do exciting stuff like cave diving and cliff jumping."
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "All was really good. I highly recommend this tour. Time was punctual, cabin was so clean and comfort, tour guides are really have good knowledge! Just love it!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island