Top Dubrovnik Nature and Wildlife Tours
122 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a ton of fun and our tour guide was very helpful in teaching beginners how to ATV. Be ware to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and shoes that you won’t need to wear again the rest of the trip because you will get wet and dirty (but it’s totally worth it)."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and way to see the best view points of Dubrovnik. Our guide was very informative and provided us with snippets of history at each stop. He even went the extra mile to drop us off at our hotel at the end of the trip. Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see some of the less touristy spots. Excellent guides with a wealth of knowledge and good humour too."
* A traveler said: "Quick and very interesting/informative tour. I wish I could remember our guides name because he was great (goatee and like heavy metal)! Dubrovnik is such an interesting city and this tour brings to light multiple parts of its history than any average person has no idea about. 5/5 would recommend and do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Unlimited drinks on the boat, pick up on time. The places we visited were beautiful and lunch was great!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing and very educational tour to Bosnia. We have been picked up by the minibus at our accommodation in the agreed time. Maria - who led the tour - constantly provided us with interesting facts about Dubrovnik & Mostar which she has complemented with personal stories."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful setting and our guide Yuri shared interesting information about Dubrovnik, Lokrum and Croatia. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Nora was a great guide and very informative. Great tour to start our trip to Dubrovnik! Highly recommend this walking tour to get the history of the old city."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on Karaka and visiting the three Elafiti islands. There was plenty of time for a walk and swim at each stop. We bought some local wines and Rakija. Our teenage girls enjoyed the small villages and adventure Thanks Karaka team"
* A traveler said: "Great way to start the day. 9am trip gave a very refreshing morning swim into beautiful spots that were not at all crowded at the time."
* A traveler said: "LOVED this tour. There were only 2 other people besides my daughter and I and I would encourage everyone to do this. Last reviews were from 2014 but this was more than worth every cent - go to Mljet ASAP"
* A traveler said: "Eva and Mario our guides were fantastic! Our small group was perfect! The blue caves were amazing! I’d do it all over again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Stradun (Placa)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Fort Bokar
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Konavle Valley
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Dominican Monastery
- Mljet Island
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Revelin Fortress
- Elaphite Islands
- Love Stories Museum
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island