Top Dubrovnik Culture
400 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Very enthousiastic guide that talks about the show with passion. Allot of interesting facts and trivia about the show and the production. Recommended for everyone that has seen the show and that wants to see it (but watch out for spoilers 😉 )."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Our guide Davor was well prepared, shared a lot of history and provided some helpful tips . Did the morning tour; a lot of walking, but well worth the amazing views from the walls. Really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A must for Game of Thrones fans or casual viewers! Our guide had a great sense of humor and some fun “insider” anecdotes as an extra on GOT. The tour was a lot of fun and a great into to this beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "This was one trip to remember. We had a lot to do and had so much fun. It would not have been the same without our your guide, Jelena. She is such a funny and well informed lady. Marco, the driver was amazing was amazing as well and got us on time for every stop."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. Guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Driver was professional. Guided tour of Mostar was very informative with a friendly informative guide. Would recommend to everyone ."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was fantastic! He was super knowledgeable about GOT, of course, but shared a lot of interesting history of Croatia and Dubrovnik. He also gave an excellent restaurant recommendation to a place we went to twice."
* A traveler said: "The guide had a lot of knowledge on Game of Thrones. She was even involved in the actual filming! Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip and weather. Tour guides were friendly and informative. Excellent tour and I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, relaxed and an overall great experience to see the city in the morning. She was an excellent guide all-around."
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Factory Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island