Top Dublin Sightseeing Tours
208 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Sean and Thomas were amazing. Very knowledgeable and entertaining! It was a great experience despite the weather"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was seeing the "P.S. I Love You Bridge" and Powerscourt House and gardens. The guide Johnnie was very informative and educational plus he was very witty."
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "The Blarney Castle was awesome. We enjoyed Cahir Castle and the tour there. The driver was very knowledgeable and enjoyed hearing the history."
* A traveler said: "Frankie was fantastic. So knowledgeable and personable. He engaged everyone in the group and made sure all our questions were answered. All without notes."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour very much! Plenty of time to explore and amazing sites. Tour guides were truly outstanding, playing songs and signing so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and what you wanted to explore later. Drivers that spoke were wonderful. Full of information, and very, very comical. Keep them and pay them well. They really made the bus ride fun. Rate it "A""
* A traveler said: "The tour itself is great! It visits excellent locations and many photo opportunities but what makes a tour go from great to amazing is the tour guide and mine was John he was the best! John is knowledgeable, friendly, funny, entertaining and played us great Irish music!"
* A traveler said: "We were sbsolutely lucky with the weather, i thought i would have problems walking as i have foot problems but all was good. This was my second tour and for the first i didnt want to leave a commen but On this tour we had Aidan he talked just enough without ending with a headache , friendly guy and genuine"
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful day thanks to Paolo and Kim. Kim is a great guide, very professional and always ready to share her knowledge of Ireland."
* A traveler said: "The Neolithic sites in the Boyne Valley are fascinating. The ruins of Fore Abbey are also very special. Our driver/guide also pointed out the exact portion of the Boyne River where the historic Battle of the Boyne took place."
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Lots of laughs. The Guide and busdriver are funny and told a lot of history. It was really interesting. Everything was perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Very good, nice and comfortable bus. Friendly driver. Great day. Plenty of stops, Tasty foods. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "It was.super,especially.guide kevin ,he was amazing.He described about each and everything.We got enough time to spend every places"
* A traveler said: "Different architectural styles from Georgian to Victorian to modern. Powers court building. Famous Irish men and women from Dublin. Aoine was an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "The guide Richard was very informative and made our trip more interesting. He shared some fun stories with us along the way. We also had enough time to relax and enjoy the view at each spot. I would recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly driver and helpful gave us some good local knowledge was waiting at the gate right on time"
* A traveler said: "Hop on hop off was great, the directions and info to the place to turn in the voucher was very lacking, the location to the ticket office should have said 1 hr and 20 min walk from the port. When we finally got on the bus we found the guides excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The guides we had were wonderful. Terrance was an unexpected treat at the beginning of the trip & really took care of us on the way home."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, good guide and driver (Kevin & Teddy), nice program. Especially like the sheep dog demonstration!"
* A traveler said: "Richard, our guide, was fantastic and gave us so much history and knowledge about Wicklow. For me it was a wonderful chance to meet people from all different nationalities. Exactly what I hoped for."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fum going by train and not stuck in a bus...the tour guide was great. He made sure we knew what we were doing, when to meet , helped us get taxis at end of day...he was great Spending time at the Blarney castle then cork then Cove we felt that we accomplished alot and learned alot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland