Top Dublin Cultural Tours
268 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "The Trinity College library was awesome. However what I will remember most will be the stories about Irish history and culture provided by our wonderful tour guide, Neil. He vastly enhanced my experience with his anecdotes. I would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "David and Sydney from Wild Rover team were the best! I learnt so much about the Irish history and culture becuase it was narrated very well. And then the songs that David played on his guitar added to the fun. Overall great experience and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I was unable to go on this tour because of the Covid virus. Viator was very helpful and they refunded almost 100% of the tours that we had planned."
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Richard, our guide, was fantastic and gave us so much history and knowledge about Wicklow. For me it was a wonderful chance to meet people from all different nationalities. Exactly what I hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the day was fantastic. Kim and Sarah were wonderful. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. They made the day so enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "I great evening out in Dublin. Even though Covid restrictions didn't permit us to go into pubs on the route we thoroughly enjoyed the talk and the interesting sites on the route. I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun even while social distancing. You certainly feel Irish by the end of the tours. My advice, relax, spend the money, enjoy the experience."
* A traveler said: "Anthony, our tour guide, and Brian, our bus driver were outstanding in taking good care of us. The amount of history that was explained really opened my eyes and give me a much better understanding of "The Troubles." I truly love seeing the Giant's Causeway and the Dark Hedges. Overall, this was a great day!!!"
* A traveler said: "The Blarney Castle was awesome. We enjoyed Cahir Castle and the tour there. The driver was very knowledgeable and enjoyed hearing the history."
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "The Cask Sampling at the end of the Tour was special the social distancing ensured everyone's safety and did not distract from the experience"
* A traveler said: "Carl was a fantastic tour guide - he was funny, engaging and we covered a large area and he had so many interesting tales to tell from ghosts to the gruesome and everything in between. He even spent time talking to the group in between the stops. I highly recommend if you like a bit of the macabre. Thank you Carl."
* A traveler said: "Connor and Sidney were great! Very informative and personable. Definitely recommend this tour and them again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Experiencing the Northern Irish Coast was delightful! Dave, our guide, was fantastic! Pete, our driver was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Brian and Michael were great. Very informative with a fun twist. Highly recommend this day trip. Bus was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "Different architectural styles from Georgian to Victorian to modern. Powers court building. Famous Irish men and women from Dublin. Aoine was an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent meal. Fabulous entertainment from genuine Irish musicians and Irish Dancer. If you are travelling to Dublin, The House Party is a must."
* A traveler said: "Very good, nice and comfortable bus. Friendly driver. Great day. Plenty of stops, Tasty foods. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Excellent show with talented entertainers. The good was also excellent, and the wait staff was professional. Worth the money and your time!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was seeing the "P.S. I Love You Bridge" and Powerscourt House and gardens. The guide Johnnie was very informative and educational plus he was very witty."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aviva Stadium
- Irish Family History Centre
- The Hill of Tara (Teamhair)
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Wicklow Gaol
- Dublin Zoo
- Malahide Castle and Gardens
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- Kells Monastic Site
- Kilmainham Gaol
- James Joyce Centre
- National Gallery of Ireland
- Kildare Village
- SEA LIFE® Bray
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- GAA Museum
- Loughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs)
- Wicklow Way
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland