St. Patrick's Cathedral
The largest church in Ireland, the majestic St. Patrick’s Cathedral has borne witness to nearly 800 years of Irish history. The church was supposedly founded on the site where Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, baptized converts and is known for its exquisite stained-glass windows, marble statues, and medieval tiling. St. Patrick’s is as much a significant spot for literary pilgrims as it is for their religious counterparts; Jonathan Swift, the esteemed author of “Gulliver’s Travels” once served as dean here and is now buried within its gray stone walls.
Tours and tickets to Experience St. Patrick's Cathedral
What are St. Patrick's Cathedral hours of operation?
Should I book St. Patrick's Cathedral tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit St. Patrick's Cathedral 2021?
What's the best way to experience St. Patrick's Cathedral?
- Dublin: Self-Guided City Experience
- Cycle Tours in Dublin
- See Dublin By Bike
- Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland