Blarney Castle & Gardens
The famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle & Gardens is officially called the Stone of Eloquence, with a legend that states if you kiss the stone, you will never be at a loss for words. People travel from all over the world to kiss this mystical stone, which can only be done by hanging upside down over a sheer drop from the castle's tower. In addition to the draw of the stone, the 600-year-old fortress also boasts an array of handsome gardens and several interesting rock formations known collectively as Rock Close and given whimsical names such as Wishing Steps and Witch's Cave. Take your turn to kiss the stone, but don't leave the castle without exploring the grounds a bit too.
Tours and tickets to Experience Blarney Castle & Gardens
What are Blarney Castle & Gardens hours of operation?
Should I book Blarney Castle & Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Blarney Castle & Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Blarney Castle & Gardens?
- Shore excursion from Cobh to Blarney & Kinsale
- Self-Drive of Ireland - The Emerald Tour
- 8 Day Vagabond Wild Irish Rover Small Group Tour
- 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland