Dubai Spice Souk
Tucked into Dubai’s Deira district just north of Dubai Creek, the Dubai Spice Souk offers some of the city’s most rewarding shopping. Here, covered alleyways brim with stalls that sell all manner of Arabian and Asian spices, herbs, and delicacies, making the souk ideal for souvenir hunters and anyone hoping to get a sense of old Dubai.
Tours and tickets to Experience Dubai Spice Souk
Should I book Dubai Spice Souk tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dubai Spice Souk 2021?
What's the best way to experience Dubai Spice Souk?
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya Quarter, Dubai Gold Souk and Dubai Museums Tour
- Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Visit and Blue Mosque Visit
- Dubai half day tour with Entry ticket to Burj Khalifa at the Top
- Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea