Top Dominican Republic Boat Rentals
12 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "The 3 pit stops was a real island feel and experience. The sugar fields being able to cut and peel and taste the sugar cane rew like that. Riding down to the river and being among the locals was true island experience. But best of all the Cacoa Tour the demonstration of how coco is made and the rich smell of it will never forget. Thank you been telling my friends about this excursion and how they should definitely go and experience it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time start to finish. The captain first mate and owner were fabulous. They made us feel welcome, safe and ensured that we had a good time. Would highly recommend captain Yustas and his crew. Looking forward to our next trip!!! Caught several fish and laughed a lot. Cannot say enough great things about the excursion."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. These guys were great. They took care of everything for us. We caught two big mahi mahi. Miguel was the deck hand was real gentleman and made sure we had everything we need to have fun and be comfortable. I would defiantly book again."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very friendly, the Activies were awesome.... great experience over all... would def do it again..."
* A traveler said: "Just incredible! If you are looking for an excursion far from the crowded boat, let’s go ! The guide is super kind and you receive pictures at the end for free. Don’t hesitate! It’s pure Punta Cana <3"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and no problems! The wall and Aquarium dive sites was amazing! Pickup and drop off from hotel was perfect."
* A traveler said: "I really had a great time Charlie our tour guide was great and provided a lot of information. The atv’s were fun and exciting the party boat was really fun. Our driver left us and another group behind instead of making us wait for him to return Charlie made sure everyone got back to their resort in one peace!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)
- La Isabela
- Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)
- Monte Cristi National Park
- Saona Island (Isla Saona)
- Calle Las Damas
- La Cana Golf Course
- Coco Bongo Punta Cana
- Las Galeras
- Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Museum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)
- Cayo Arena
- Cueva de las Maravillas
- Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar Factory
- Altos de Chavón
- Rincon Beach (Playa Rincon)
- Chavón River (Río Chavón)
- Columbus Park (Parque Colon)
- National Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island