Top Doha Shore Excursions
58 results | All Doha Tours
* A traveler said: "Great private tour of Doha with Bilal. We had lots of questions about Doha - the city, the residents, upcoming World Cup, etc - and he was very knowledgeable. We visited the Cultural Centre, The Pearl, Museum of Islamic Art, Souq Wafiq. Great opportunity to learn about the cultural aspects of Doha on your stopover."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time exploring Doha on this tour and recommend it for anyone that is looking for a simple and convenient way to see all of the important spots. The sand dune experience was certainly one we will never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Our group had a blast! What a great way to experience a taste of What the desert has to offer. Sayed was a great guide and a dune bashing master!"
* A traveler said: "Must do tour. Amir great guide and took good care. If some one likes desert safari- this one is the one to go for. Tall sand mountains and Jeeps driving through. Doha beautiful clean well planned city."
* A traveler said: "Sadiq with Falcon tours was amazing!! He went above and beyond to ensure we got the best Doha experience in 4 hours"
* A traveler said: "George was extremely knowledgeable and made the day a wonderful experience. We visit the falcon hospital and watched the camels return from their duty at the Royal Palace. Shopping was great, we were able to get lots of great deals on our souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time. Would highly recommend. Ammed our driver was a great host and the gentleman at camp took great care of us."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip in 4x4 Awesome scenery, desert& dunes. Fun camel ride Fantastic driver - Yousef - amazing skill!!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience a to travel with an experienced driver Shajahan really enjoyed the trip. A must see if you happen to visit Quatar."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and courteous and we were given a rare insight to the history of Qatar. We were able to appreciate the beauty of the country and the dedication of all people there. Thank you Mr. Sambhu for a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Amir was a great guide with a clean modern car and terrific knowledge of Doha. We not only saw the sights but heard great stories and learned about Doha. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with an profissional driver that made it more enthusiastic the desert discovery. To repeat for sure."
* A traveler said: "We made a private half day desert safari and we had a lot of fun. It was a great tour and we had a really nice tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time in Qatar. June did an awesome job making sure that I experienced Qatar fully in my 14 hour layover. He went above and beyond. Moniem was a great Safari driver, and Jlo was an attentive host. |Great job QIA!"
* A traveler said: "Top trip. Excellent guide and driver Javid. On time great vehicle Great day out good fun recommend to all"
* A traveler said: "The level of attractions in Qatar is moderate. however we had a fine day due to our driver: Ibrahim Said was more a host than a driver. He told us so many interesting things about his country and his people, he was very polite and respectful. The large SUV was very fine. Thanks again from Germany! Ulrich & Katharina"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Gujarat