Katara Cultural Village
“Katara” was the ancient name given to the Qatar Peninsula — a fitting name for this collection of Qatari-style buildings that comprise the Katara Cultural Village. The venue seeks to connect Qatar’s ancient heritage with its modern status as a cultural hub through this cluster of theaters, performance venues, galleries and restaurants serving Qatari and international cuisine.
The Katara Cultural Village also maintains its own private beach — a mile-long (1.5-km) strip of sand complete with a children’s play area. For an extra fee, visitors can water ski, kneeboard, parasail or take a boat ride from the beach.
Tours and tickets to Experience Katara Cultural Village
Should I book Katara Cultural Village tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Katara Cultural Village 2021?
What's the best way to experience Katara Cultural Village?
- Doha : Private 4 Hours City Tour
- Katara Cultural Village Tour
- Doha-City Tour with Anna(licensed tour guide)
- Doha Express Private City Tour
Things to do near Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Gujarat