Top Dodecanese Shore Excursions
129 results | All Dodecanese Tours
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful relaxing day trip with everything taken care of. The sights were beautiful, the boat ride smooth. We stopped at 3 different spots to swim or snorkel (they have snorkels for you to use). The lunch was fantastic and the wine kept coming all day. Plus beer or water if you chose. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised from start to finish. Hotel pick-up and drop off were included in the price which made things really easy. Communication with the local tour operator was great and questions answered promptly. The visit to the monastery was great as well as anchoring in St George Bay to allow swimming. Symi is beautiful and you can easily fill the 3 hours or so with things to do. Food and drink are very reasonable on the island but recommend taking drinks and snacks for the boat crossing (90 mins each way) Good views of Rhodes leaving and entering the harbour. It’s a full day out and could be tiring in the heat but great value for money and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This trip was something special. Two excellent tour guides. We were collected from the port and this was very efficient. The Kayaking was very good. Beautiful coastline and stopped at two beaches only accessible to other kayak day trippers or small boats. We even walked into and around one of the caves...we weren't expecting to do this so make sure you have shoes for dealing with rocky beaches etc The light lunch on one of the beaches was a great touch. Home made salad with cheese and bread... just what we needed! Thanks to Rhodes Roads for a great day out."
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun with a great and accommodating crew. We didn’t catch any edible fish but it was still a great experience. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I travelled with our two granddaughters, 14 and 16, to Rhodes by cruise ship. Our Rhodes tour guide Michael and another gentleman, I believe the owner met us promptly on the dock to start our tour. They seemed genuinely glad to see us. The 5-hour tour of the island was spectacular. Michael knew the best places to go and was very knowledgeable. We were able to structure the tour to our liking so the girls were able to swim at Anthony Quinn Bay. We stopped at a lovely restaurant on another bay that Michael suggested and we had a wonderful meal and another swim. Thank you Michael and Rhodes Tours for an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Definite 5 stars for Manos and his wonderful tour. Manos was a great guide for our complicated family of 6 with 2 mobility-impaired seniors. He was fun and flexible in making the perfect tour for us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dominique was our driver and he was the best. He has been doing this for over 30 years and not only showed us the best sights but allowed us to customize anything we wanted. His knowledge of the island and history was better than any tour guide we've had on this holiday so far."
* A traveler said: "Perfect mix of historical information/sites and free time! Our driver was knowledgeable and shared his knowledge without lecturing. And, the beach he found for our free time was absolutely perfect!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Lido Waterpark
- Symi Island
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Afandou Beach
- Kritinia Castle
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Profitis Ilias
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Bee Museum
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Mandraki Harbour
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Throne of Helios
- Limnionas Beach
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Tsambika Beach
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Ancient Kamiros
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast