* A traveler said: "Everything about it was memorable. Lisa was our guide, and she told us wonderful stories about Ford, the Dodge Brothers, Chrysler, GM, Packard and all the superstars of that era in Detroit. We saw where the old factories were and some of the wonderful Art Deco architecture, plus Henry Ford's beautiful mansion. The best thing of all was the car, though! It was such a happy thing to drive around the city in such a beautiful Model A. Everyone was happy to see us!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the exciting sea life and reading about how they are surviving and enjoying the kids watching 👀"
* A traveler said: "The Guide was excellent. She knew all the ins and outs of the city. Took us to all the revitalized areas"
* A traveler said: "I took my son out for his birthday as we are doing experiences as gifts. Lynn (the chef) was wonderful. The food was delicious and she uses fresh herbs (from her garden) and she also uses local markets. My son has seafood allergies so she was able to accommodate us. I would definitely recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Some really cool places with delicious food wow tacos, chorizo burger , deconstructed bruschetta , great chat and knowledge from Chandler . I definitely know some great places to go eat in Ann Arbor now!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun. I love that everything was in a good walking distance! This was a great idea and would actually do again."