Top Denver Walking Tours
40 results | All Denver Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! Tour guide Carla was nice and fun and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as the tour guests. The historical stories she told were informative. The fun facts and information she gave about the current state of Denver and its future were all relevant and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Variety of good food and sampling different restaurants. The tour was excellent. This review app is VERY annoying by requiring min. Characters. Next time I will just delete the email."
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyable tour. Sheila was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about Denver’s history."
* A traveler said: "Walt was knowledgeable, funny and a great storyteller. His 90 minute tour was chock full of ghost stories old and new, as well as plenty of Denver history. This tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I took the tour in the center of the city with Bill. The tour exceeded my expectations, walking was pleasant in the nice sunny day. Our guide Bill shared a lot of different story and advised different places to go. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lindsy was particularly helpful. She explained the whole history well and was very attentive to our questions."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to Learn about the beginning history of Denver & whiskey and then also to hear current information about city locations we may enjoy visiting after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver great tour guide. Interesting tour. Just the right amount of time. Beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Tour description matched itinerary/experience. Great views of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak."
* A traveler said: "Loved Haley she was amazing!!! The history was great and she was knowledgeable!! Great walk which is about a mile! I will definitely go again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide with a good loud voice. Derp dive into the history of Denver grafitti. We learned a lot that we never appreciated before."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and the guide was awesome. He shared a lot of really good and Interesting information."
* A traveler said: "Well that was a blast! What a great idea to combine a haunted places, ghost stories and pub crawl. All done in a really interesting, quaint & lively area. It was a lot of fun & we would most likely not have visited the area nor the pubs if we hadn’t taken the tour. To top it off, our guide Brittany was personable, knowledgeable and unhurried. Some in our group also had ghost stories, experiences of their own. A fun tour and a great guide."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and energized and brought the tour and party to life. The bars and drinks were awesome! Thanks for the tour! Very well worth it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Downtown Aquarium
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Winter Park
- Lookout Mountain
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Denver City Park
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Garden of the Gods
- Denver Mint
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- United States Air Force Academy
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri