Top Denver Self-guided Tours & Rentals
28 results | All Denver Tours
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, the Brew & View, tour guide. He was excellent. He gave enough information, but did not over do it. He also made a point to speak with the group individually at the breweries as well. The breweries were also excellent and diverse."
* A traveler said: "Loved that we had a Private Hike beside the Falls, some of the Path is undiscovered by the Crowd - able to take Beautiful Photos 😍 Tyler & Bree truly made it a Wonderful Experience. We are world travelers who appreciated the “best pizza/company”… Kudos 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Hubby did a great job! Our flight was more than 2 hours late, but he was right there to pick us up. Very friendly and we will call for him upon our return."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bo was very informative, with a very good sense of humor.The tour was at a very good walking pace. I now have a great deal of information regarding Denver's start."
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Great way to discover parts of the city that we had never noticed. Took us 2 and a half hours at a relaxed pace. Could have been a little more challenging, but was fun nevertheless. Would recommend for a no stress afternoon exploring the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Denver Mint
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- United States Air Force Academy
- Garden of the Gods
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Winter Park
- Denver Zoo
- Lookout Mountain
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Downtown Aquarium
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri