Top Denver Extreme Sports
31 results | All Denver Tours
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing hiking trip! Our tour guide Jennifer was knowledgeable and so much fun that it felt like I was with a friend."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I've been to Denver a few times and regret not doing this tour the first time I visited Denver. Kristina, our tour guide, was fantastic! So knowledgeable and friendly. Pace of tour was perfect - slow enough for my 80 year old parents to manage but never dragged because of all the information Kristina was sharing with us."
* A traveler said: "Views, sights, driver/your guide, the other guests on the your. Our guide was prompt, responsive and attentive to our Q’s and our requests."
* A traveler said: "Garden of Gods wad outstanding. Pikes Peak a little scary and made us breathless. Both the beauty of the Peak and our ability to breathe. Our guidr Mason, was off the charts exceptional."
* A traveler said: "First of all, our tour guide Bonnie. Outstanding narrative, history of Denver. She was very animated, friendly and kept everyone engaged. The restaurants we went to were marvelous, Outstanding eats. I would highly recommend this walking tour and our guide Bonnie."
* A traveler said: "Seeing elks in rutting season and a big horn sheep for the first time. Our guide was exuberant, very considerate and knowledgeable, which is what you want on this type of excursion."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "My husband will not stop talking about how much fun he had. Everyone was extremely professional and the pictures were amazing."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had an awesome flight! Thanks so much for the fun time. Loved the high flight add on."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Good staff and made sure everyone had a chance to drive each car. Great experience! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Kyle was an amazing guide. He was funny and was happy to share his knowledge of Colorado with us. The scenery was beautiful. The drive to Mt. Evans was a little scary but well worth it. Seeing the bighorn sheep was fun. Definitely recommend Aspire Tours. You won’t be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "our guide, Brad did a great job. He suggested an additional stop at Red Rocks that was very enjoyable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Denver Zoo
- Larimer Square
- Pikes Peak
- Denver City Park
- Winter Park
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Lookout Mountain
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Mint
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Downtown Aquarium
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri