Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Denver, Colorado is home to the United States’s largest nonprofit theater organization, and the city’s Center for the Performing Arts offers an incredible variety of live shows in its ten performance venues. From their own theater company to Broadway shows, Cabaret, and “Off-Center” plays, nearly every type of theater can be found here. As such the center has everything from a concert hall to an opera house, an auditorium, a ballroom, and four major theaters. The structure stretches across four city blocks and nearly 12 acres, with over 10,000 seats in front of its stages. Its impressive 80 foot glass roof tops it all off, making it the largest performing arts center in the country as well.
It’s here that the Colorado Ballet, symphony orchestra, and opera perform, alongside original and national productions. Aside from its many performances, the center holds workshops, children’s theater classes, backstage tours, and events on a regular basis. Dedicated to the excellence in the arts, the venue is also a preferred stop for many touring shows.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Denver Center for the Performing Arts hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Denver Center for the Performing Arts?
- Denver Scavenger Hunt: Where Hip Meets History
- Denver Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Denver's Golden Treasure Scavenger Hunt
- Private customized tour of Denver, Red Rocks, Idaho Springs and mining towns.
Things to do near Denver
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Moab
- Things to do in Santa Fe
- Things to do in Salt Lake City
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico