Denarau Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "High light of our visit in Bali and we tried everything :) Great Experience for our 4 and 8 years old Kids!"
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, we did lots in a short amount of time. The mud pool, garden walk, markets, temple, shopping. I think too much to fit in 4 hours. A shame temple was in a restoration stage, but still fantastic needed to stay there longer. People so friendly and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "This tour is not only an adventurous ATV ride off the beaten path, but the local guide offers Fijian history and insight. Meet the village children and enjoy drinking bowls of Kava with the chief and elders. An unforgettable and top rated experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing tour! the guide was amazing and the best tour I've ever done in Fiji. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Awesome views! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of my trip good for family or with friends as drink are free part of package. Staff are very helpful"
* A traveler said: "the garden had the most beautiful orchids and tropical plants. the mud pool was an experience but fun. the temple was fascinating however the guide should explain more about the paintings on the ceiling. over all a great tour."
* A traveler said: "The day cruise was great! They picked me up from my resort at 9:00am. We made a few stops at other resorts but they’re all next to each other so we still made it to the port by 9:15. They greet you with snacks and drinks on the boat! They also sing and entertain you with different demonstrations on the boat ride there. The island is small but it has amazing views and so many options for activities. The food was only ok but luckily I packed my hot sauce. You will definitely get full because it’s a buffet. The island has plenty of fish and baby sharks around so snorkeling was amazing. I did my dinner cruise and day cruise on two separate days. They give you the option to do them on the same day or different days. I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes. The dinner cruise was fun! They greet you with champagne and the food is really good!"
* A traveler said: "Nice small group tour. Nice quick tour around Nadi when have a few hours. Good information given by guides."