Top Denarau Island Cruises & Sailing
48 results | All Denarau Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience snorkeling and diving with reef sharks. Not dangerous at all. Snorkeling probably was better than diving as sharks come up to the surface and you can almost touch them. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great day cruise."
* A traveler said: "Our Fiji trip was amazing! I booked the one coconut private bure full monty package and we loved the entire experience. I highly recommend doing this trip. It's worth it! (Pack strong bug spray and sunscreen for the islands.) Thank you Viator and your partners AwesomeAdventures Fiji for an incredible week!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, we did lots in a short amount of time. The mud pool, garden walk, markets, temple, shopping. I think too much to fit in 4 hours. A shame temple was in a restoration stage, but still fantastic needed to stay there longer. People so friendly and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Josh was fun to get to know as he shared his view of Fiji with us. It turns out he was the tour owner's son. When we picked up our guide Julian, the real Fiji emerged. He was very informative throughout the trip explaining and answering questions. We loved the trip down the river and visiting the school. The children were charming and eager to show us what they were working on. They loved hearing about our country and my husband and I were each entertaining a crowd with our stories. When we went to the village, the women gave us a warm Fiji welcoming ceremony with singing and dancing. We had a chance to experience their Kava ceremony. After that we had a meal in one of the homes. When I had mentioned I missed my banana for the day, the owner of the tour secured a whole bunch for me. It was our favorite day on Fiji. They are a warm and hospitable people and we are glad we had the opportunity to see and meet them. If you want to get to see and know the real Fiji, this is the trip to take."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of my trip good for family or with friends as drink are free part of package. Staff are very helpful"
* A traveler said: "it is an amazing trip! Beware that the sea floor is covered with stones and corals. It's better to take swimming shoes with you."
* A traveler said: "The day cruise was great! They picked me up from my resort at 9:00am. We made a few stops at other resorts but they’re all next to each other so we still made it to the port by 9:15. They greet you with snacks and drinks on the boat! They also sing and entertain you with different demonstrations on the boat ride there. The island is small but it has amazing views and so many options for activities. The food was only ok but luckily I packed my hot sauce. You will definitely get full because it’s a buffet. The island has plenty of fish and baby sharks around so snorkeling was amazing. I did my dinner cruise and day cruise on two separate days. They give you the option to do them on the same day or different days. I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes. The dinner cruise was fun! They greet you with champagne and the food is really good!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Awesome views! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Rocky from Fiji Golf Tours, we found him very considerate and helpful, he even adapted the tour to best suit our needs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services