* A traveler said: "Excellent food couldn’t fault it Fantastic boat Great staff An absolute must do Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Shaun our guide for jumping crocs was very informative about the crocs in river. Daz our tour guide was excellent, funny informative about nature and fauna but bad jokes!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, would definitely go again. Couldn’t have felt more boujee, staff were incredible, champagne was delicious and our cups were never empty!"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this delightful sunset cruise , excellent value , delicious food and plenty of it , plus smooth as with the glorious Darwin sunset and interesting travelogue on Darwin as well"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the escarpment learning about aboriginal beliefs Landscape was breathtaking Pilot Daryl was very very informative and catered to all our needs"
* A traveler said: "Simon our tour host was informative and extremely hrlpful to all . Wonderful day a most do for anyone visting Darwin"
* A traveler said: "Would definitely recommend, all staff were amazing and informative. Lunch was great! Would definitely do this tour again. This tour was a highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip. Cruise and guard so good. The highest things to see in Darwin. We spent whole day with beautiful weather and view ."
* A traveler said: "Water holes Waterfalls Croc tour Great knowledge shown by your guide Good service A highly recommended experience, action packed, amazing scenery, Superb guidence"
* A traveler said: "Great extra to stop on the sandbar. Feeling like you are standing in the middle of the ocean. Even fell in the water when my adult daughter decided to jump on my back!!! Lots of laughs and even drenched I was not cold on the way back."
* A traveler said: "Very well thought out trip. Great information and the tour operators are absolutely brilliant. If I would change one thing.... more time at the museum. Way to much to see in 45 min."
* A traveler said: "The 360 degree zooms around were a lot of fun. The boat driver Rowdy was full of amazing information. Would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Take off and landings, riding with no door in front. Great to see the scenery from above but not too far up like in an aeroplane. Banking to come into land pretty special."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible way to explore the Top End! We were really able to appreciate the vastness of the landscape from the air as well as see the wildlife of Kakadu. Absolutely amazing! My only advice if you plan to take this trip...The helicopter ride was stunning but definitely can trigger some motion sickness!"
* A traveler said: "Having done a similar cruise before I was a bit apprehensive about the smaller boat but it actually made the experience better. Our guide was knowlegable and entertaining and we saw plenty of crocs, including Stumpy, who I had seen on my previous visit when he had one more leg than he now has! I was particularly pleased to find that the company is owned by a local indigenous community and all profits go to providing services and amenities to that community. I would thoroughly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Everyone in my group enjoyed ever part of it. Driver Calem was very knowledgeable on all areas we visited would recommend him to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local indigenous people on the tour was the most amazing experience Wonderful stories and an amazing culture on Tiwi The people at Tiwi Design are really special artists and showed how talented they were"
* A traveler said: "Bus ride awesome upstairs. Aircon on the bottom awesome. Narration done very well. Paul Makin I think . Hop on Hop off excellent Cullen Bay drop off for lunch beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Underground tunnels and learning more about the Bombings in WWII Also the amazing recovery photos from Cyclone Tracy"
* A traveler said: "As a first time traveller to Darwin I was looking forward to soaking up everything the top end had to offer. I also love a beer and meeting people so when my wife told me she had purchased a heli pub crawl I was pretty keen to give it a go. From the moment we met our friendly cab driver Nic I knew we were in for a great day -?our pilot Mick was just fantastic- great sense of humour - informative- and a perfect ambassador for top end tourism - stopped at crab claw island , Darwin river pub, goat island and noonamah pub - all terrific spots with something unique to offer whether it was food, view, characters or just the ice cold beer - the views of Darwin and surrounding area from the helicopter were marvellous- I would recommend this trip to anyone - costs a few bob but worth every cent"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening Amazing sunset Food & drinks of a very high standard . The attentive friendly staff made sure everyone was looked after well Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Highlight was the awesome boating guide who spun a few good yarns and cracked many jokes and I got lots of great photos of the crocs."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended, very informative Callum did a awesome job in explaining the Aboriginal culture. If you want to see some crocs and wildlife this is the tour for you. Buffet lunch was great with plenty of variety."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)
- Edith Falls (Leliyn)
- Fannie Bay Gaol
- Parliament House
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Lyons Cottage
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Defence of Darwin Experience
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Bicentennial Park
- Darwin Waterfront Precint
- Darwin Aviation Museum
- Myilly Point Heritage Precinct
- Qantas Hangar
- Mindil Beach
- East Point Reserve
- Litchfield National Park
- Crocodylus Park
- Adelaide River
- Tiwi Islands
- Cullen Bay
- Darwin Cruise Port
- Arnhem Land