Top Dalmatia Sporting Events
149 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide who showed us a beautiful park and city. We loved it. Because of the Segway, we were able to cover a lot of ground."
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Fifa was very knowledgeable. The bike ride to the city overlook was challenging but totally worth the extra work."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip for the Multi-Adventure Experience in Cetina River!!! Marko and Ana (and the other tour guide) were amazing, so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable too! This day really made our whole trip - certainly a day to remember - cliff jumping, rafting & snorkeling!! Thank you!!!! Velika hvala! 👍😄"
* A traveler said: "Phillip was an extremely friendly and patient guide. Beautiful views and great fun for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on the cycling tour. Our guide Jelena was knowledgeable and fun to be with.The wine tasting was excellent. An all round great trip not to be missed when in Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and way to see the best view points of Dubrovnik. Our guide was very informative and provided us with snippets of history at each stop. He even went the extra mile to drop us off at our hotel at the end of the trip. Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I saw the reviews on viator for this tour and thought I'd check it out. I cannot recommend it enough. It's surreal seeing and walking through that type of military infrastructure on such a beautiful island such as Vis. The view for the top of Hum mountain was spectacular. I did the morning tour to beat the worst of the heat and it was great. The guide was very knowledgeable, and funny, and gave a very detailed explanations of not only the tunnels and bunkers, but the local landscape as well. It's a must do when visiting Vis."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Philip was an excellent guide and we loved seeing the Green cave. This trip is definitely worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Pickup was on time. Captain was personable and responsive to requests - very knowledgeable. We loved being in a very small group (the two of us plus captain) and could decided how long to stay at each stop. Good value for money. Would recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Great Skipper Borna. Very friendly and je knew a lot about Kornstroh. Very relaxing day in beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see some of the less touristy spots. Excellent guides with a wealth of knowledge and good humour too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temple of Jupiter
- Zrmanja River
- Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)
- Church of St. Donatus
- Dominican Monastery
- Malo Grablje
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Zadar Roman Forum
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Hvar Spanish Fortress (Tvrdava Fortica)
- Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Museum of Illusions
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Elaphite Islands
- Sradinski Buk Waterfalls
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria